We manage your projects from start to finish. Our capabilities include but are not limited to:
Dye Sublimation is the best way to create vibrant and high quality signage, and will be for years to come. Dye Sub inks are pigments suspended in a solution — we use water. The images are initially printed on coated heat-resistant transfer paper as a reverse image of the final design, which is then transferred onto polyester or recycled water bottle fabric in a heat press at a temperature around 400 F.
Under high temperature and pressure, the dye turns into a gas and permeates the fabric and then solidifies into its fibers. The fabric is permanently dyed so it can be washed without damaging the quality of the image.
Advantages of dye-sublimation over other methods of textile printing:
- Images are permanent and do not peel or fade
- Machine washable and dryable
- Dye does not build up on the fabric
- Colors can be extraordinarily brilliant due to the bonding of the dye to the transparent fibers of the synthetic fabric
- Truly continuous tones can be achieved that are equivalent to photographs, without the use special techniques such as half-screen printing
- The image can be printed all over the entire item, with no difficulty in printing all the way to the edges
If you have unique printing needs, such as white or metallic inks, then screen printing may be a solution for you.
Screen Printing has been around for ages, and actually that’s how we started out nearly 25 years ago. We have the talent and resources to print and finish your job’s special color requirements.
Does your project require a special look and feel? Appliqué may be what you’re looking for to give your display a textured and home-style look.
Appliqué is a finishing method that takes a smaller design and applies it to another surface using a needlework technique. The fabric or other sew-ready materials are affixed onto a base fabric to create 1 piece.
Our conscientious finishing steps ensure your final product is of the highest quality for your marketing needs. It is the last step before final inspection and packing for shipment.
We finish green! We have incorporated the scrap from finishing into upcycled products we call Scrappy Products. Check it out!
Digital Printing (DP) is a relative newcomer compared with other printing methods throughout history. It arrived in the early 90′s and has gained momentum. DP allows for custom, quick, and on-demand printing. It also allows us to use variable data with each banner or display giving each one a unique message among a multiple unit order.
We use the latest DP techniques and tools to give you an edge among your competition that may use older screen printing techniques.
We provide services at the retail and wholesale level. If you’re one of our wholesale customers we can ship your orders directly to your customers using your shipping label. Simply provide us with the addresses and we’ll take it from there.
Each shipment has a unique UPS tracking number and is packed with great care to ensure the product we make for you reaches your customer in one piece. We also ship FedEx and USPS.
We do most of the work and you look great in your customer’s eyes!
We have dye sub, printing, and finishing equipment in-house. This makes us faster than most sign shops since we can react to customer changes without going through a chain of subcontractors.
Color matching to PMS colors is a big part of our day. Getting the colors of your logo matched is a priority. Trust us with your branded colors and your marketing products will never look better.
Technology in all its forms continues to change industries. It’s difficult to escape it, but really why would you want to when that’s what your competition is doing?We are plugged into the latest trends in marketing and technology. You want your marketing materials to do more work and take advantage of the enabling features of tech, such as social media. We can help.
Some examples of technology-enabled product integration ideas:
– Quick Response (QR) code design and integration: we can use many contrasting colors beyond B&W and bundle your logo into the code.
– Radio Frequency ID (RFID) programming and integration: with RFID you track your marketing materials, such as table covers and banners, in your warehouse system, and create a Near Field Communication (NFC) system to collect payments or push data to NFC-enabled smartphones.
– Electronic Digital Signage (EDS): integrate flat screen monitors with fabric structures to enhance your displays with dynamic content.